Our fire performances are the captivating centre-pieces of all kinds of events, including weddings, company events, parties, festivals and winter celebrations such as Halloween, Bonfire Night and St Andrews Day. Fire performances are very popular in the autumn and winter seasons, so get in touch as soon as possible to enquire about availability.
Visually spectacular and daring, fire performance brings a real wow factor to any event. Fire performance will have a lasting impact on your guests and makes for the perfect headline act.
All of our fire performers are highly experienced and fire safety trained. We have full, up to date insurance; documents can be provided on request. Based in Edinburgh and Glasgow, with ability to travel within the UK and internationally.
We can offer choreographed 10-20 minute shows including up to 5 performers; these can be themed to fit your event. We have many options for themes and costume, including Easter, Christmas, Halloween, seasonal characters, and traditional circus style.
- Stage space must be outdoors and preferably have no roof, if there is a roof it must be a minimum of 4 metres high for us to perform under
- Stage space of a minimum of 4 metres squared per performer, with an additional 2m clearance area in between performance area and the audience. We recommend 6m x 8m for a duo fire act (8m x 10m including clearance area).
- Backstage area for preparing our equipment (including fuel)
- Indoors/covered dressing room space for performers to do costume and make up
- There must be a barrier between the audience and performers (we can provide this)
- PA system for music
If you think that your event might not be appropriate for fire performance, we also have LED / glow show performances that can be performed in any setting. Our LED props are very bright and can even be performed with during daylight hours, although they are still most impressive at twilight and when it’s dark. Read more about LED performance here.
Format of Performance:
- Meet and greet style: our performers can engage with your audience as they arrive or pass through an area – perfect to make a lasting memory for guests arriving at you event
- Choreographed shows 10-20 minute choreographed performances to music with 1-5 performers