Offer the aspiring juggler in your life all the kit and skills they need to learn to juggle a three ball cascade, as part of an exclusive Learn to Juggle intensive learning experience this January. Our gift set is perfect for any would-be-juggler (we recommended it for ages 8 and upwards), and includes:
- A place on our January online course with the Think Circus jugglers. This course will run from Monday 11th – Friday 15th January, with live-streamed sessions between 9am-9.30am each day. These will be available to be watched via two different platforms (either Facebook and the Think Circus learning site). It will also be available for two weeks afterwards making it easy to learn in your own time and at your own pace.
- Access to a learning community including pre-recorded tutorials and tips, so you can meet other aspiring jugglers, benefit from the top tips and tricks of our resident jugglers and continue your juggling experience
- A special one-to-one 15 minute troubleshooting session online with one of our resident Think Circus jugglers, who is happy to answer your questions and share some new tricks with you!
- Three juggling balls from our partners at Cascade Juggling. These are Classic Thuds, the ideal ball to learn with. You can also choose your favourite colour and we will post them to you free of charge.
- Juggling Progress card including six hand-illustrated stickers to be added each day, helping you stay motivated, track progress and celebrate wins!
Juggling Gift for One
All of the above costs £38 for one person.
Juggling Gift for Two
We are also offering a Two Together option, which includes two separate gift sets and two places on the course. This means that two friends, family members or work colleagues can come together online from anywhere in the world, to learn, connect and spend time together. This option costs £65.